100% Pure Vegan Fermented BCAA (2:1:1)
Benefits of BCAA 5000
- Improves Protein Synthesis and Nitrogen Retention
- Speeds Muscle Recovery and Reduces Fatigue
- Boosts Muscle Growth
- Helps Preserve Lean Muscle
- Zero Fat, Sugar and Carbs
BCAA 5000 is NutraBio's anabolic matrix that combines the powerful muscle regenerating benefits of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs). Collectively made up of leucine, isoleucine, and valine, BCAAs are known as essential amino acids because the human body cannot produce them and they must be consumed through diet or supplementation. Independently, each BCAA plays an important physiological role in the body. However, it is their synergistic combination that produces one of the most important processes involved in muscle building and recovery—muscle protein synthesis (MPS).
Athletes, bodybuilders, and fitness enthusiasts alike know the vital role BCAAs play in helping them achieve their training goals. While the extensive list of BCAA supplementation benefits could fill page after page, we will look at the top 10 reasons why BCAAs should be a part of your supplement regimen. As a whole, BCAAs:
- Ignite muscle protein synthesis – Leads to larger gains in lean mass accretion and faster recovery times.
- Assist in maintaining an anabolic (muscle building) environment – Exercise can put the body in a catabolic state (muscle breakdown). When this happens, BCAAs are used for energy as opposed to growth and repair. BCAA supplementation can improve nitrogen retention by sparing other amino acid groups, which ultimately keeps the body in an anabolic state.
- Support lean mass growth – BCAAs activate satellite cells that travel and attach to individual muscle fibers, helping the stressed or damaged muscle as a whole grow in size.
- Increase muscle strength – Going hand in hand with benefit #3, increases in lean mass mean large muscle fiber sizes and greater cross-sectional areas, which equates to greater increases in muscle strength.
- Increase fat loss – This is largely due to isoleucine, which can stimulate receptors that inhibit fat storage and increase fat burning.
- Improve glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity – While isoleucine improves glucose tolerance on its own, the whole trio of BCAAs can support improved insulin sensitivity and metabolic rate for improved body composition.
- Increase endurance performance – During prolonged exercise, BCAAs are taken up by the skeletal muscle rather than the liver in order to contribute to energy production (oxidative metabolism). They also can help prevent muscle damage during long-duration endurance sports by protecting muscle tissue
- May decrease post-exercise soreness – Also known as delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS). BCAAs help repair the muscular structural damage caused by strenuous exercise that is thought to be responsible for DOMS.
- Assist in maintaining lean muscle mass during periods of calorie restriction – When calories are cut as a whole, this usually means a drop in protein consumption. Not enough protein and muscles may start to atrophy. Studies have shown BCAA supplementation during periods of calorie restriction can assist in maintaining lean muscle mass while also decreasing fat mass.
- Blunt muscle fatigue – Valine competes with tryptophan for entry into the brain and prevails. This means less serotonin gets to the brain, ultimately leading to stronger muscular contractions, quicker recovery between sets, and prolonged muscular strength and endurance.
On the surface, BCAA 5000 may look like every other BCAA formula on the market today. Undoubtedly, the benefits of BCAA supplementation discussed previously aren't exclusive to BCAA 5000. However, upon further inspection, you will see a few key differences that makes BCAA 5000 stand out from the competition. Let's briefly take a look at each.
Key Difference #1 – We are all familiar with the expression "If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck." What does this have to do with BCAAs you say? The fact is most BCAAs found in supplements are derived from duck feathers and in some grotesque cases, human hair. If the thought of that makes your stomach turn, consider this: The BCAAs found in NutraBio BCAA 5000 are 100% vegetable based and manufactured through natural fermentation. What's more, except for flavoring, they have no additives, fillers, or excipients.
Key Difference #2 – More BCAAs aren't always better. What is important is the ratio of BCAAs found in a product. Look at 10 different labels and you will find 10 different ratios, from 3:2:1 to 10:1:1, all claiming that its BCAA breakdown offers the most potent ergogenic benefit. Because NutraBio relies on science instead of hype and cheap marketing tactics, BCAA 5000 utilizes the research-validated 2:1:1 ratio (leucine:isoleucine:valine), proven to effectively and efficiently promote muscle growth and recovery and reduce training-related soreness What's more, research had shown that only 2–3 grams of leucine is needed to maximize muscle protein synthesis. The point—don't pay more for the extra BCAAs you don't need, especially when science shows consuming too much BCAAs can negatively affect blood lipid profiles.
Key Difference #3 – Do you know where your supplements are made? Do you trust that the raw ingredients found in them are really what they are supposed to be and have been scrutinized for contaminants before going into a final product? Unlike 99.9% of our competitors, NutraBio BCAA 5000 (and for that matter all our products) is developed in our own GMP-certified and FDA-inspected facility. This way, we can monitor every step of manufacturing from start to finish, ensuring the highest quality BCAA supplement is made without compromise. If that wasn't enough, NutraBio uses FT-NIR spectroscopy to initially analyze every raw ingredient that comes into our manufacturing facility. Every ingredient we receive is immediately quarantined and put into a separate warehouse where it remains until our Quality Control lab analyzes it for identity, purity, composition, and potency. The first level of analysis tells us if the ingredient is what it's supposed be. NutraBio's ingredient qualification program is rigorous and absolutely no ingredient goes into our supplements unless it passes stringent testing to meet our demanding specifications.
NutraBio is a name you can trust when it comes to clean and effective supplements. Since 1996, we have been setting the quality standard in the world of sports nutrition. Although the industry makes it seems like non-proprietary blends, proper dosing, and scientifically backed ingredients are something new, the fact is NutraBio pioneered this trend over two decades ago. We have always been the innovators, not the imitators.
With BCAA 5000, you make no sacrifices—you get proven and powerful muscle building BCAAs without the junk. We pride ourselves on purity. What you see on the label is exactly what you get. BCAA 5000 contains no fillers, excipients, proprietary blends, or other potentially unhealthy or unneeded additives.
We focused on creating the most superior BCAA solution, and we've done just that with BCAA 5000. The unique 2:1:1 ratio of BCAAS from vegetable sources helps reduce training-related muscle damage by stimulating muscle protein synthesis, allowing your body to repair, recover, rebuild, and ultimately have you prepared to tackle your next training session.
You May Also Like
Check out the latest products from the brands you know and trust - from vitamins and supplements to protein and weight-management powders.
Free Delivery over $160
Encrypted Secure Checkout
24/7 Customer Service
Easy Return Policy