- ESSENTIAL MINERALS - Calcium and Magnesium is the most abundant, essential mineral in the human body. Of the two to three pounds of calcium contained in the average body, 99% is located in the bones and teeth.
- MAGNESIUM - Magnesium is needed for bone, protein, and fatty acid formation, making new cells, activating B vitamins, relaxing muscles, clotting blood, and forming ATP (Energy the body runs on.)
- VITAMIN D - Vitamin D's most important role is maintaining blood levels of calcium, which it accomplishes by increasing absorption of calcium from food and reducing urinary calcium loss.
- ACCURACY OF LABELING - We ensure that if a product contains any known allergens, the label says so. No surprises. We ensure our products meet these standards, because we care about your health. We believe that, in every product we make for you, integrity should always be our number one ingredient. Treat yourself to great health with Country Life.
- CONSISTENCY OF THE FORMULA - Our manufacturing plant is NSF-GMP certified to ensure the best, consistent product formulations, with quality inspection at each stage of manufacturing to ensure our products remain uniform from batch to batch so you know it works the same each dose, but as we use natural ingredients, color variations may exist from batch to batch.
Free Delivery over $160
Encrypted Secure Checkout
24/7 Customer Service
Easy Return Policy